What are you all up to today? - part 3

RochelleCC replied on 14/06/2016 16:41

Posted on 14/06/2016 16:41

Hi everyone, as requested this thread has been started afresh, enjoy!

cyberyacht replied on 17/07/2016 11:41

Posted on 17/07/2016 11:41

Off to the early service at church this morning. Back and load a few bits in the car and the van. I'm almost ready to roll tomorrow morning or I was until thirty seconds ago. OH has just announced that there is no cereal so off up the shop in a minute.

Tammygirl replied on 17/07/2016 12:00

Posted on 17/07/2016 12:00

Glad to hear NZ is going well Bakers2, sounds lovely. H&T you also sound as if your holiday went well, shame it has to come to an end with the good weather now putting in an appearance.

Unfortunately as usual the good weather hasn't managed to make its way north yet! but as always we will wait patiently for it to do so (not) the heating is on as we speak, as its flipping cold here in the house, the weather is very blustery, grey and dampFrown don't think we will get rich off the solar panels anytime soon.  I've got Mum for the day so busy making soup for lunch. 

ABM replied on 17/07/2016 14:05

Posted on 17/07/2016 14:05

Hope  your  eye  test  result  is  all  that  you  hoped  for  TG  !!

fretting**  about  the  upcoming  attempted repair  to  my  'vans  compressor  fridge  by  Willie  Fixit.  4  sleeps untill  I  hit  the  road  to  the  sticky  out  west  bit  via  the  M5

**  Already  fretting  --  much  to  occupy  my   tiny  mind  but  its  not  working  Sad

Thanks Brian, eye test went well no change to right eye, left eye is better than last time. New glasses picked, really like the new frame, even got a discount because I have contacts lense contract with them, back in this afternoon to see lense person who has adjusted my lense prescription, and hey I can see much better nowWink 

Hope you get your fridge sorted on Monday, you must be itching to get away, is it a train thingy this time your going toUndecided we are off next weekend on granparent duties heading for Yorkshire, just for a week but it will be nice to be back in the van again and having a rest from the duties back here.

No  trains  for  me,  thank  you  Surprised,  I'll  be  on  the  Traction  Engine  Hunt  as soon  as  I  get  going.

Tewkesbury,  Plymouth  Sound { that  should  be  a  Sea Shanty   Choir  !!  Wink }  then  back  to  Cheltenham  -->  this  will  be  the  "Pre  G D S F "  try--out  I  hope !!HappyLaughingHappy

Spending  the  afternoon  with  Test  Match  Special  while  I  do  the  A5-sized   routes  to  there,  beyond  &  back  again ==  no  Sat  Nav  misdirections  for  me  Ta  very  much  L O L !

B

ABM replied on 17/07/2016 14:26

Posted on 17/07/2016 14:26

Ooops! sorry Brian, thought you were a chuff chuff fanEmbarassed (I mean enthusiast.) Laughing

Just  because  I  didn't  get  to  the Bon  Accord  Rally  at  Castle  Fraser  this  year  doesn't  mean  I've  changed  That  Much !!

Giggle  Giggle  !!

DSB replied on 17/07/2016 17:31

Posted on 17/07/2016 17:31

Arrived in Frejus this afternoon - at L'Etoile D'Argens.  Spacious pitch but tight access.  Expensive site and Internet cost about 8 euros a day.  Not sure I will be online very much here.  I have some allowance on my 3 network phone, bit don't know how long that will last before piling on the cost.  May just save it for emergency/ family contact, so may not be on that much for this next 10 days.  Have fun.

David 

milliehull replied on 17/07/2016 18:04

Posted on 17/07/2016 18:04

Arrived in Frejus this afternoon - at L'Etoile D'Argens.  Spacious pitch but tight access.  Expensive site and Internet cost about 8 euros a day.  Not sure I will be online very much here.  I have some allowance on my 3 network phone, bit don't know how long that will last before piling on the cost.  May just save it for emergency/ family contact, so may not be on that much for this next 10 days.  Have fun.

David 

Write your comments here...

And you have fun as well David.Cool

triky auto replied on 17/07/2016 18:10

Posted on 17/07/2016 18:10

Sunday lunch at the " Horse & Jockey",good food & beer .Left out of Hundred Acre Rd.Just down the road A2177about 2 mile .Look for the brown sign on the left. and follow the road .Plenty of parking ,even for M/homes .

Another good 'eatery' is the wine bar in nearby Wickham.Free parking after 5pm.

'

moulesy replied on 17/07/2016 18:16

Posted on 17/07/2016 18:16

Well, after yesterday's slight navigational maladroitness,  I was trusted with the map again today! Two lovely walks in glorious sunshine at either end of Red Wharf Bay. At the eastern end, approached from a tortuous drive along a very narrow steep downhill lane, we discovered the beautiful beach at Llandona. If you're ever in the area it's well worth a visit! Happy

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook