FAO ADP1963

EmilysDad replied on 02/02/2016 18:50

Posted on 02/02/2016 18:50

I've given up trying to find the post ...... Oh for a search that works Sealed

Just to let you know, that I've collected my Merc today ... it was a valve distribution block and was a mere £536 all in. Cool .... it could have been worse Wink

EmilysDad replied on 07/03/2016 21:01

Posted on 07/03/2016 21:01

I phoned today to ask the service manager for ''today's excuse'' They're waiting for a new ABS sensor replace the one they buggered up changing the strut, hence the ESP (traction control) light coming on as they attempted to deliver my car last Friday. Seriously p'd off .... and told him in so many words. Yell

ADP1963 replied on 08/03/2016 09:51

Posted on 08/03/2016 09:51

I phoned today to ask the service manager for ''today's excuse'' They're waiting for a new ABS sensor replace the one they buggered up changing the strut, hence the ESP (traction control) light coming on as they attempted to deliver my car last Friday. Seriously p'd off .... and told him in so many words. Yell

Write your comments here...See it is always going to get to you more than me,as I can't do anything like that and therefore used to rubbish service and boy ain't there some around, I just bite the bullet and complain. But because you could have done it right the first time yourself,you are always going to wish you had.If I were you I would untie their horses from the hitching post outside the garage and set them free.Hope they pull all the stops out now for you.

ADP1963 replied on 08/03/2016 09:53

Posted on 08/03/2016 09:53

Royal Navy School is on  ....... Cool

Write your comments here...Thats what I meantSurprised. Having seen it now I can sleep at night now.........the feeling of being safe is so comforting.

ADP1963 replied on 08/03/2016 14:11

Posted on 08/03/2016 14:11

It's now on my drive. Not seen it yet as I'm at work.

No further charge! Cool

Write your comments here...Good.....hope it is fixed to your expectation now!.  Yell

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook