Guided Tours

Takethedogalong replied on 15/03/2023 18:28

Posted on 15/03/2023 18:28

Has anyone else had the latest holiday offer from the Club yet? Email about guided tours, Yorkshire/Kynren and Edinburgh+Tattoo? 

Takethedogalong replied on 15/03/2023 18:41

Posted on 15/03/2023 18:41

So it’s not just us then😁 Couldn’t believe the prices. 

brue replied on 15/03/2023 19:47

Posted on 15/03/2023 19:39 by Takethedogalong

I’m sure there will be some takers. 🤣 

Posted on 15/03/2023 19:47

I wonder how many pitches will be pre-booked, especially at Edinburgh in August. A pity the York one is based at Beechwood Grange, no wandering into York from there. Yes I expect some will indulge...wink

Takethedogalong replied on 15/03/2023 20:06

Posted on 15/03/2023 20:06

I thought the Club were employing more folks to look at making sure marketing was aimed at those who might be interested🤷‍♀️. They are missing the whole ruddy target, never mind the bullseye, emailing stuff like this to us. All we want is a basic cheap pitch to plonk down our touring outfit to do our own exploring, utilising our own brains. But no………… not enough profit in it…….☹️

replied on 15/03/2023 20:13

Posted on 15/03/2023 20:13

The user and all related content has been Deleted User

RedKite replied on 15/03/2023 20:28

Posted on 15/03/2023 20:28

We did a Yorkshire tour many years ago as we stayed at the Harrogate old showground gosh memories and very cheap then I did the tour and OH stayed on site as we had our Springer  Spaniel with us, really did enjoy it but the prices quoted this time are too expensive, not had a email so far but agree with you Tda.

A bit of light gardening today and tidying up generally inside and outside whilst OH was out sorting a friends computer out this afternoon, weather was sunny pm and much warmer and tomorrow warmer again.

Had on the online magazine Connexion today that France had its worst thunderstorm on Monday for 15 years have to say it was awful here heavy rain then large hailstones thankfully no damage and bad thunderstorm was glad it went over very quickly some places had it a lot worst than us, apparently the local rivers are very swollen the worst we have had all winter. Now got a lot of weeds sprouting everywhere.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook