Beware -No customer service at Pump King---Fraud?

Biljul replied on 29/01/2019 14:54

Posted on 29/01/2019 14:54

Pump King have charged  twice for the same transaction. They are impossible to contact on the phone and have not responded to e-mails. £50.60 down at the moment. DO NOT USE THEM!

Mitsi Fendt replied on 29/01/2019 15:00

Posted on 29/01/2019 15:00

Biljul. try contacting your bank and reporting this directly to CC head office. Hope you succeed in getting your refund.

RowenaBCAMC replied on 29/01/2019 15:04

Posted on 29/01/2019 15:04

I am sorry to read you haven't received your refund. I have forwarded this to my colleagues and asked them to check this with P K Fuel Limited. 

I will close this discussion as we have an existing discussion here: Member Offer My Esso Card

Update: We have spoken to P K Fuel and the refund has been issued and will be in your bank account within 24-48 hours. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. 

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook