Best one stop shop for accessories online

catherinef replied on 26/03/2016 10:19

Posted on 26/03/2016 10:19

We are on our 1st weekend away in only our 2nd season and I've decided there are a few accessory purchases I'd like to make.

What online retailer have people found to be the best one stop shop for accessories?  I know there is towsure, but when looking at a noseweight guage they were way off the pace price wise.  

DJCT replied on 26/03/2016 14:22

Posted on 26/03/2016 14:22

Absolutely Amazon - so far I've always been able to find everything I've searched for on their site and usually found something much better than I was thinking of! Occasionally the seller is in fact Towsure or one of the other bigger dealers but if not then Amazon warranties take care of any worries I might have about buying from somewhere new to me. 

Rocky 2 buckets replied on 26/03/2016 15:55

Posted on 26/03/2016 15:55

Amazon shocked me recently, I ordered & paid using my account, 22hrs later I had the item in my handSurprised, they sure do good service. With that kind of turn around it just isn't worth traipsing around looking for stuffHappy

Navigateur replied on 26/03/2016 16:23

Posted on 26/03/2016 16:23

Amazon is all very well if you know what you want and what it is called. I would guess many caravan accessories are bought on impulse when the buyer came across them in an on-line or real shop.

ABM replied on 26/03/2016 16:57

Posted on 26/03/2016 16:57

Rocks,  I  reckon  you're  losing  the  plot,  matey  !!

Just  think  of  the  extra  pleasure  you  can  get  strolling  round  a  "Real"  store,  looking  at,  and  handling,  all  those  bits an' bobs,  finding  something  you  don't  recognise,  do  not  know  what  it  does,  nor  even  how  it  does  it.  Then  you  are  informed  by  that  awfully  young  sales  assistant  exactly  what  it  does,  how  it  does  it  and  why  no  serious  C'vanner  would  ever  be  seen  without  at  least  one  with  access  to  a  couple  more  and  for  only  £ **:99  each!  then  as  you  head  back  to  your  motor,  with  that  daft  smirk  on  your  face,  clutching  three  of them,  you  load  up,  and  head  out  into  the  traffic  jam.  Before  an  hour  has  passed  and  you've  travelled  at  least  half  a  mile,  youve  already  worked  out  who  you  can  unload  two  of  'em  onto,  poor  mug,  and  for  only  50%  more  than  you  paid  for  the  three.

And  you  would  willingly  forgo  this  pleasure  just  to  buy  on  line  ??  Seriously  ??  You  need  to  see  a  Barber  Mate,  for  some  serious  advice  !!

Brian

Rocky 2 buckets replied on 26/03/2016 17:06

Posted on 26/03/2016 17:06

Rocks,  I  reckon  you're  losing  the  plot,  matey  !!

Just  think  of  the  extra  pleasure  you  can  get  strolling  round  a  "Real"  store,  looking  at,  and  handling,  all  those  bits an' bobs,  finding  something  you  don't  recognise,  do  not  know  what  it  does,  nor  even  how  it  does  it.  Then  you  are  informed  by  that  awfully  young  sales  assistant  exactly  what  it  does,  how  it  does  it  and  why  no  serious  C'vanner  would  ever  be  seen  without  at  least  one  with  access  to  a  couple  more  and  for  only  £ **:99  each!  then  as  you  head  back  to  your  motor,  with  that  daft  smirk  on  your  face,  clutching  three  of them,  you  load  up,  and  head  out  into  the  traffic  jam.  Before  an  hour  has  passed  and  you've  travelled  at  least  half  a  mile,  youve  already  worked  out  who  you  can  unload  two  of  'em  onto,  poor  mug,  and  for  only  50%  more  than  you  paid  for  the  three.

And  you  would  willingly  forgo  this  pleasure  just  to  buy  on  line  ??  Seriously  ??  You  need  to  see  a  Barber  Mate,  for  some  serious  advice  !!

Brian

QED muscles, QEDLaughing

replied on 26/03/2016 17:07

Posted on 26/03/2016 17:07

The user and all related content has been Deleted User
near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook