RBS Six Nations 2016

briantimber replied on 10/01/2016 20:03

Posted on 10/01/2016 20:03

Not long now to kick off in the Six Nations. (06/02/2016) Anybody got any views/forecasts ? I'm going to bite the bullet and predict a UK team to winFoot in Mouth

Will be interesting to see any improvements in the England approach and tacticsUndecided Any comments?......Cool

johndailey replied on 27/01/2016 09:07

Posted on 27/01/2016 09:07

I  just  hope  that  England  finish  each  game  with  the  same  number  of  players  on  the  pitch  as  when  they  started  !!

Right  now  I  do  have  my  doubts,  though.

Write your comments here...I wouldn't mind betting that the names you are thinking about are the ones that I see as dodgy!

briantimber replied on 28/01/2016 00:43

Posted on 28/01/2016 00:43

I  just  hope  that  England  finish  each  game  with  the  same  number  of  players  on  the  pitch  as  when  they  started  !!

Right  now  I  do  have  my  doubts,  though.

Write your comments here...I wouldn't mind betting that the names you are thinking about are the ones that I see as dodgy!

Oh yea of little faithYell.... Forget the doom and gloom, look on the bright side. Instead of waiting for your prophesy to come true, be thankful that we  have a Coach who has the guts to pick the best players and draw a line so they can all start again with the same chance. well done Mr Jones I say, let the tut tutters be silenced, be positiveHappy.....Cool

briantimber replied on 28/01/2016 00:54

Posted on 28/01/2016 00:54

I see there are 3 debutants in the England squad to play against Scotland in their 1st match of this years 6 Nations, but looking at the full squad it would appear that the team to run out will be very much the same as that which took part in the World Cup matches.

Agree nellie, but I think that a bit of mindset tuning and bonding is being done, new leadership is essential, as is the relieving of certain responsibilities from others, this may well make certain players  give better performances. The only way is up.Smile......Cool

nelliethehooker replied on 28/01/2016 21:36

Posted on 28/01/2016 21:36

I think that there'll be a lot of winding up DH during the games. Hopefully he's learnt his lesson and will behave.....controlled agression should be his bywords from now on.

hitchglitch replied on 31/01/2016 11:26

Posted on 31/01/2016 11:26

It seems that Eddie Jones will pick a big pack and an experienced team without too much new blood.  This would be a sensible strategy specifically for the Scotland match which could be wet, windy and intimidating. Depending on how it goes I would expect to see something a bit more experimental and with more of the new faces at the Italy match. Fascinating.

briantimber replied on 04/02/2016 20:34

Posted on 04/02/2016 20:34

Same here nellie, I don't expect miracles, would like to see an improvement in forsight, lineouts and scrums.....Cool

nelliethehooker replied on 04/02/2016 20:48

Posted on 04/02/2016 20:48

What I'd like to see is referees ensuring that the balls go into the scrum down the middle and that there's no feeding by the scrum halfs. Pie in the sky I know, but one can only hope.

briantimber replied on 04/02/2016 20:59

Posted on 04/02/2016 20:59

What I'd like to see is referees ensuring that the balls go into the scrum down the middle and that there's no feeding by the scrum halfs. Pie in the sky I know, but one can only hope.

I wish.....Cool

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook