Euro 2016

Kennine replied on 11/06/2016 21:54

Posted on 11/06/2016 21:54

That must be the worst game of soccer I have ever seen England never even tried to win . On form they should have wiped the floor with Russia. They should hang their heads in shame.

K Surprised

Kennine replied on 11/06/2016 22:27

Posted on 11/06/2016 22:27

Didn't watch it so can't comment K, I take it England lost...Undecided

Write your comments here...They only managed a 1. 1 draw against a very poor team .  very disappointing performance. A very boring game.

K

mickysf replied on 11/06/2016 22:30

Posted on 11/06/2016 22:30

Something to build on, some lessons to be learnt, not the best performance but certainly not the very poor England we have seen on occasions in recent years either. Let's hope things can only get better!

briantimber replied on 11/06/2016 22:33

Posted on 11/06/2016 22:33

That seems like "par for the course" with England, when it comes down to the nitty gritty England can't cut it....Yell Been the same for years, unfortunately, they think they are gods and dont worry if they lose as their wallets' talk instead of pride...FrownCool

briantimber replied on 11/06/2016 22:38

Posted on 11/06/2016 22:38

Just watched the disgraceful scenes on the news, might be best if all Englands' future games were played without any supporters, that goes for Russia as well. What an advert for English fans .....Mindless!!!...Cool

Oneputt replied on 12/06/2016 08:11

Posted on 12/06/2016 08:11

Never understood why overweight guys feel the need to take of their shirts come rain or shine!  Surprised  Seriously though a lot of the trouble is being caused by Russian fans wearing Balaclava's so came prepared for causing trouble.

Kennine replied on 12/06/2016 08:51

Posted on 12/06/2016 08:51

Looking forward to seeing the Northern Ireland game. I know it will be a typical David / Goliath scenario, with a huge ask, against such an experienced opposition,  but I wish our friends from Ulster every success in this tournament.

K

moulesy replied on 12/06/2016 10:01

Posted on 12/06/2016 10:01

Wales were superb esterday and thoroughly deserved their win. With three points in the bag already they've got a pretty good chance of goig through to the next round. Well done them.

England played really well for most of the match - though not as brilliantly as the so called experts in the studio were drooling about! They probably deserved to win but if you don't take your chances you can't complain afterwards. One thing that puzzles me is why our most physical striker, Harry Kane, is taking the corner kicks and some free kicks. Shouldn't he be in the box putting himslf about at corners? Surely at this level any of the others should be able to deliver a pretty accurate set piece? Undecided. Use left and right arrows to navigate.

Fingers crossed for Northern Ireland this afternoon!

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook