What are you all up to

Oneputt replied on 13/12/2016 07:57

Posted on 13/12/2016 07:57

Got back from Fisher Field yesterday after a great weekend away.  Downside is van is filthy bit that will have to wait, more important jollities to enjoytongue-out House more or less decorated although not bothering with outside

HelenandTrevor replied on 26/01/2017 16:33

Posted on 25/01/2017 16:49 by Bakers2

Happy birthday to Mr Trevor, 21 again? Do your hours vary depending on work required at any given point? Shame it's not the sort of day, except for OH birthday, to really enjoy bonus free time. It's certainly much colder feeling here today but the thermometer says different I think it's the fog and damp. Wind from the east tomorrow 😆

Posted on 26/01/2017 16:33

Bakers2, I only work part time and am lucky enough to work hours to suit, it's only a small company and there is only me in the office. When it's busy I often work more hours, but less when it's quieter. 

HelenandTrevor replied on 26/01/2017 16:36

Posted on 25/01/2017 18:35 by Wherenext

Hey Helen that's great. We're off to Bridlington as well, late June I think for 5 or 6 nights then heading further north to Whitby. Can't remember the name of the CL at the moment in Brid as everything moved around today due to furniture delivery. Will dig it out after dinner and post it . Give you a chance to change it if it happens to be the same one and timewink

Posted on 26/01/2017 16:36

Wherenext : We will be in Bridlington at the end of June too! smile 

HelenandTrevor replied on 26/01/2017 16:46

Posted on 26/01/2017 16:46

Thanks for the birthday messages for Trevor. smile Had a few drinks to celebrate last night.

It's been freezing here today, don't think my feet have been warm all day! surprised

Bit busier at work, payroll, but boss in office today getting in the way.laughing Just had a message from youngest son to say he has passed his theory driving test. He's only just decided to learn to drive.

Wherenext replied on 26/01/2017 18:13

Posted on 26/01/2017 18:13

That's really bad luck, Helen, as I'm almost certain that we'll be in the area then.wink

Still looking for our itinerary sheets! Pretty certain that we're booked to stay on a CL at Flamborough. Must admit I forgot to look for the sheet last night and oonly had a "Mans look" tonight. Must ask Mrs WN where I put it!

brue replied on 26/01/2017 19:13

Posted on 26/01/2017 16:18 by Tammygirl
Cold here in Bristol today, had a lovely day out. We took the ferry into town and then beyond, stayed on board and then got off near the old town, went and had a look at the old market there and had lunch at one of the stalls, really tasty food. Then it was a walk down to the city centre and the ferry back to SS Great Britain, couple of hours going around it was interesting. Ferry back to site, now warming up with a cuppa. We've enjoyed our short visit to Bristol, the ferry from out the back of the site is excellent value £3 pp CC discount price, hop on and off all day return. Off tomorrow to see the kids.

Posted on 26/01/2017 19:13

I'm in Bristol a lot to see the family and I was hoping you'd be enjoying it. As it's freezing cold here I guessed it wouldn't be much warmer on the harbourside! We're booked in there March sometime and again in the summer, just a couple of short breaks. Sad to think it won't be there next year. cry

Hope you have a good time with the family.

Hope everyone else is ok, have been reading your posts so I know what you're all up to! wink 

brue replied on 26/01/2017 19:30

Posted on 26/01/2017 19:30

Actually I'm a bit concerned about all the missing and cracked teeth....what have you all been doing, eating toffee?!  laughing

Wherenext replied on 26/01/2017 20:08

Posted on 26/01/2017 19:30 by brue

Actually I'm a bit concerned about all the missing and cracked teeth....what have you all been doing, eating toffee?!  laughing

Posted on 26/01/2017 20:08

Can't remember when I last ate toffee and don't like sweet things but not always been like that so I guess my past misdemeanours are catching up with me.

Thank goodness I was never into fat food establishments!

IanH replied on 26/01/2017 20:29

Posted on 26/01/2017 16:36 by HelenandTrevor

Wherenext : We will be in Bridlington at the end of June too! smile 

Posted on 26/01/2017 20:29

We're off to Brid in July......popular, isn't it wink

triky auto replied on 27/01/2017 08:42

Posted on 27/01/2017 08:42

undecided Cold but bright here in East Kent.I see we've had a sleet shower though!! Bought a 'Balaclava' yesterday,after getting my face and ears too cold .Opo's at the B/Yd said my face had gone blue !!surprised So i had to put 'aftersun' on to cure the burning cheeks !!

"" KEEP WARM YOU'ALL ""cool

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook