Website feedback

groovy cleaner replied on 05/05/2017 10:57

Posted on 05/05/2017 10:57

good morning folks hope you are all well ,sat here on my lap top looking at Ct ,scrolling along looking for anything of interest when suddenly in the bottom right hand corner a little box pops up how likely are you to recommend this site to others ??

anyone else had this smile

Cornersteady replied on 05/05/2017 11:08

Posted on 05/05/2017 11:08

yes, mine said how likely would I be to recommend a friend to the website. (10 of coursesmile) then it asked me why (the booking system).

Not a very well thought out question as different people will use and rate different parts of the website, ie booking (both UK and over there), insurance, and of course CT . What could be good in one part might not be as good in another?

ValDa replied on 05/05/2017 11:33

Posted on 05/05/2017 11:33

I'm not a member of CMC any more, but have still filled out the form, honestly.  It will be interested to see whether the result is '99% of our respondents gave our website 10 out of 10'.

I gave it a 2, too!

Bakers2 replied on 05/05/2017 11:39

Posted on 05/05/2017 11:39

Oh others have had it too! I gave it a 2 and feedback about the reason. Don't think I'll be popular. Even put about the snagging list which has not assisted in improvements. Sadly word limited but managed a really good reasons as to why I'd not recommend. Couldn't get in about CL reviews, but did about the search together with site and rally search. Didn't put anything in about stories or threads being lost on CT 🙁. You'd need the equivalent of war and peace to encompass all the remarks we'd need to write 😂😂😲

Bakers2 replied on 05/05/2017 11:42

Posted on 05/05/2017 11:42

ValDa it would be interesting if the results were shared with us. I'm not holding my breath! I reckon if they are your prediction won't be far off 😉

Takethedogalong replied on 05/05/2017 12:18

Posted on 05/05/2017 12:18

I have just completed it as well, based on the website as a whole. Gave it a 2, and felt that was generous. I am now off to hassle chums to complete it. The more folks that give HQ information the better. Some aspects of the website are as poor as they can be, and have improved little since the upgrade. Shame there wasn't something about how quickly website problems are resolved. Do we think feedback on survey will be given?undecided

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook