My 1st Year - Mead Farm, Somerset - Thank You

Sandy Hinks replied on 30/09/2017 09:26

Posted on 30/09/2017 09:26

We have just passed our 1st year of welcoming our first customer on our CL site. 

We've met so many different people from different parts of the UK.  1 cat visitor has stay with us, who did a runner on the first night but thankfully was found and reunited with it's owner. 

I've learnt lots about camper vans and caravans, as I have never owned one.

My children have loved meeting everyone and sometimes having a look around their vans, my 4 year old still can't understand where the baths are!  

Here's to many more years of meeting and greeting new and hopefully some return customers.

Thank you for all your support to date.

Sandy 

harryb replied on 30/09/2017 13:48

Posted on 30/09/2017 13:48

Sandy,

A nice round up of your first year.

You need to give your site a plug when posting on here. Your farm name if ok but where is it. Some of the cl's with owners on this forum give themselves a free ad by signing off the their name and details.

I have found your site and details on the club website, under Congresbury and must say you have detailed your entry very well. I just wished others would give as much info

Good luck

Metheven replied on 30/09/2017 17:01

Posted on 30/09/2017 17:01

Nice post Sandy,

As 'harryb' says, plug your site as much as possible. I am an avid CL user and wish you continuing success in the future smile

Takethedogalong replied on 01/10/2017 12:25

Posted on 01/10/2017 12:25

Your site like very nice Sandy, and good to hear your first year has gone well. Good luck for the future, it's nice to hear feedback from new CL owners.laughing

nelliethehooker replied on 01/10/2017 19:09

Posted on 01/10/2017 19:09

Have just noticed that you don't allow units with dogs, Sandy, so sorry but we won't be visiting your site. All the best for the future.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook