Late Availability 2022

CLMaddie replied on 07/02/2022 14:14

Posted on 07/02/2022 14:14

Hi everyone,

This discussion is for CL owners to post any late availability for their site in 2022, so if you're looking for a last minute getaway on one of our beautiful CL Sites, don't forget to check here first.

Please keep this thread free from general discussion to ensure CL Owners posts do not get missed.

Maddie

Tinwheeler replied on 19/04/2022 10:57

Posted on 19/04/2022 10:57

May I suggest you add the name of your CL and a link to the club's Web page as this will help people understand what your site offers? It will also help publicise your site to members.

Cornersteady replied on 19/04/2022 11:04

Posted on 19/04/2022 10:57 by Tinwheeler

May I suggest you add the name of your CL and a link to the club's Web page as this will help people understand what your site offers? It will also help publicise your site to members.

Posted on 19/04/2022 11:04

+1 I thought I didn't recognise any of those places near to Newcastle!

Paul Bent replied on 19/04/2022 12:30

Posted on 19/04/2022 12:30

Oakfield Farm Cl in Shropshire just outside Much Wenlock. Alison and I are life long caravaners and have just commissioned our own CL site. We have tried to build in all of the things we like and miss out the things we don't. Each pitch with hard standing has its own EHU and grey water drain and fresh water.

We are just off the B4378 half between Bourton and Brockton. The location is beautiful and the views from this area are outstanding.

Come and take them in for yourself and sit by one of our fire pits and watch the sun go down.

Pets are welcome , there is a fully enclosed field to walk the dogs in or you can walk along any number of bridle ways from the CL site up onto Wenlock Edge.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

The pictures of the site have not been uploaded yet

Please call Alison on 07704027315 or email bent_alsion @yahoo.co.uk

InaD replied on 19/04/2022 14:24

Posted on 19/04/2022 14:24

Sounds very nice, and fully serviced pitches are good. But just an observation: is the email address correct? I ask because it looks like 2 letters in the name appear to be transposed: alsion, presumably should read alison?

Cornersteady replied on 19/04/2022 15:50

Posted on 19/04/2022 12:30 by Paul Bent

Oakfield Farm Cl in Shropshire just outside Much Wenlock. Alison and I are life long caravaners and have just commissioned our own CL site. We have tried to build in all of the things we like and miss out the things we don't. Each pitch with hard standing has its own EHU and grey water drain and fresh water.

We are just off the B4378 half between Bourton and Brockton. The location is beautiful and the views from this area are outstanding.

Come and take them in for yourself and sit by one of our fire pits and watch the sun go down.

Pets are welcome , there is a fully enclosed field to walk the dogs in or you can walk along any number of bridle ways from the CL site up onto Wenlock Edge.

We look forward to welcoming you soon.

The pictures of the site have not been uploaded yet

Please call Alison on 07704027315 or email bent_alsion @yahoo.co.uk

Posted on 19/04/2022 15:50

Good to see more CL's going SP, I look forward to seeing the new photos with the updates.

cyberyacht replied on 20/04/2022 08:04

Posted on 19/04/2022 14:24 by InaD

Sounds very nice, and fully serviced pitches are good. But just an observation: is the email address correct? I ask because it looks like 2 letters in the name appear to be transposed: alsion, presumably should read alison?

Posted on 20/04/2022 08:04

It may, of course, be deliberate to save being alison873@somewhere.com

Cecilia1 replied on 26/04/2022 10:04

Posted on 26/04/2022 10:04

Trevassack CL, TR12 6LH, at head of the Lizard Cornwall has availability for May bank holiday weekend. New for this year Watersports Activity Centre with paddle boards, kayaks and small dinghies to hire with or without instruction on Trevassack Lake three minute walk from the site. Café, light lunches also available there, plus Bonython Gardens (1 mile) and Trelowarren estate (1.5 miles) have good reviews for their cake, latter has a restaurant too. 2 pitches free for Jubilee w/e too

PORCH HOUSE replied on 26/04/2022 11:45

Posted on 07/02/2022 14:14 by CLMaddie

Hi everyone,

This discussion is for CL owners to post any late availability for their site in 2022, so if you're looking for a last minute getaway on one of our beautiful CL Sites, don't forget to check here first.

Please keep this thread free from general discussion to ensure CL Owners posts do not get missed.

Maddie

Posted on 26/04/2022 11:45

Hello Maddie, Thank you for the welcome.

https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/certificated-locations/england/gloucestershire/newent/porch-house/

Porch House Caravan & Motorhome CL is a family run site based in Gloucestershire, but close to the borders of Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Monmouthshire & Cotswolds. Ideal base for exploring many areas of interest.

We are family & pet friendly site, situated in rural location on 1 acre of well spaced lawned pitches & overlooking open fields. £16.50 per night, inclusive of EHU & Occupants

Small market town of Newent approx 2.6 miles away, where you can find Post office, supermarkets, take aways of fish & chip shop along with Chinese & Indian.
There are several pubs which serve food, along with coffee shops & supermarkets.
For the keen cyclists Newent cycle loop directly off site and is approximately 28 miles if you complete the whole circuit.

If you are into watersports or fishing the River Severn, River Avon & River Wye are close by. Along with several canals a short drive away.

We have lots of availability from April and throughout the season till late October. Have a look at our Facebook page where we try to advertise and promote local businesses or activities in the area.

Please feel free to email us to discuss your dates or ask for any further information to: themichellejones@talk21.com

Alternatively give us a call direct 01531828315 or 07969769811.

If for whatever reason there is no reply, please leave a message & I will return your call when I get back from work.

CLMaddie replied on 26/04/2022 12:17

Posted on 26/04/2022 12:17

*** Posting of behalf of CL Owner ***

Porch House is located 2.76 miles from Newent in Gloucestershire and has some spaces available over the next 2 weeks.

The site has beautiful views of the countryside and being close to the boarders of Herefordshire, Worcestershire, Monmouthshire and Oxfordshire there is plenty to see and do. 

For the keen cyclists, Newent Loop is directly accessible from the site.

Families and dogs welcome, site has Electric Hookups and grass pitches.  

Cecilia1 replied on 26/04/2022 14:01

Posted on 26/04/2022 14:01

To help those who have said on this thread that they'd like to know what availability there is on CLs further ahead. Here is our current calendar at 26th April 2022. This is kept up to date on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TrevassackCL but for those who don't use Facebook do give us a call on 01326 221681 or email ceciliabisson@devonmaid1.plus.com. Apart from having space for the bank holidays Helston Flora Day - this year Saturday 7th May (as 8th falls on a Sunday) is an event which should be enjoyed at least once. https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/certificated-locations/england/cornwall/helston/trevassack 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook