CL of the Year 2016 - Vote for your favourite CL

SandieG replied on 06/04/2016 10:21

Posted on 06/04/2016 10:21

Vote for your favourite CL and you could be a winner too.  Everyone who votes for their favourite five-outfit site in The Caravan Club's CL of the Year 2016 awards will be automatically entered into a prize draw. Win a five-night stay at your favourite CL and an invitation to the prestigious awards ceremony at the House of Commons in November 2016.  With such a wide variety of Certificated Locations there is probably a small five-outfit site to appeal whatever your interests.  You can vote for your favourite CL online at caravanclub.co.uk/cloy or by completing the voting form on page 38 of the April Magazine.  Good luck to everyone! Happy

walsall replied on 30/04/2016 10:07

Posted on 30/04/2016 10:07

hi all, trying unsuccessfully to vote for my fave cl, can someone tell me where on the website i can post my vote.....thanks.

moulesy replied on 01/05/2016 09:29

Posted on 01/05/2016 09:29

I'm still getting "webpage unavailable" after I click on vote now. I'm still trying to do this on my tablet which may be the problem. Will have to try again on the PC when I get home and hope for better luck! Sad

Kennine replied on 01/05/2016 09:53

Posted on 01/05/2016 09:53

Just visited the website -- Absolutely no problems. 

Everything working OK. 

Cool

DaveandVicki replied on 01/05/2016 14:17

Posted on 01/05/2016 14:17

SandieG , I'm just about to vote, and out of interest I wondered if site owners are notified if they have any votes, and is it possible for members and owners to see the votes cast for each CL? 

Thanks, Oakapple. 

I second that.  I would be so chuffed to know if just one person liked my site enough to vote for it! Surprised

As it currently stands we are given no idea of how many votes are cast in total or how many votes the winner or any other site receives. Frown

Nicola
www.skybarnfarm.co.uk
Telephone: 01522 681218
Email: enquiries@skybarnfarm.co.uk
Site 1026, page 400 of the 2015/2016 Sites Directory

Sorry, see earlier reply from SandieG, Vicki not allowed to vote. InnocentTongue Out

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook