CL of the Year 2016 - Vote for your favourite CL

SandieG replied on 06/04/2016 10:21

Posted on 06/04/2016 10:21

Vote for your favourite CL and you could be a winner too.  Everyone who votes for their favourite five-outfit site in The Caravan Club's CL of the Year 2016 awards will be automatically entered into a prize draw. Win a five-night stay at your favourite CL and an invitation to the prestigious awards ceremony at the House of Commons in November 2016.  With such a wide variety of Certificated Locations there is probably a small five-outfit site to appeal whatever your interests.  You can vote for your favourite CL online at caravanclub.co.uk/cloy or by completing the voting form on page 38 of the April Magazine.  Good luck to everyone! Happy

moulesy replied on 15/04/2016 11:03

Posted on 15/04/2016 11:03

Can only the lead members vote or can secondary members vote as well, even if the same membership number ?

I've voted but wondered if vicki could vote also. Smile

Hello Dave and Vicki

Thanks for your comment.  Sorry only one entry per membership is permitted in each Prize Draw.  You can find the prize draw terms and conditions under

www.caravanclub.co.uk/competitions

then read "Prize drawn terms and conditions"  Good to hear you have voted for your favourite CL.  The entries are beginning to flow in which is brilliant news   thanks Sandie Happy

Just tried that link and although it works, when I click on "vote now" I get "web page unavailable"! Yell

SandieG replied on 18/04/2016 12:00

Posted on 18/04/2016 12:00

Can only the lead members vote or can secondary members vote as well, even if the same membership number ?

I've voted but wondered if vicki could vote also. Smile

Hello Dave and Vicki

Thanks for your comment.  Sorry only one entry per membership is permitted in each Prize Draw.  You can find the prize draw terms and conditions under

www.caravanclub.co.uk/competitions

then read "Prize drawn terms and conditions"  Good to hear you have voted for your favourite CL.  The entries are beginning to flow in which is brilliant news   thanks Sandie Happy

Just tried that link and although it works, when I click on "vote now" I get "web page unavailable"! Yell

hello Moulesy - I have just tested the link and it is working again.  Can I ask you to kindly retry it?  Let me know if you continue to have problems  thanks  Sandie

Metheven replied on 25/04/2016 10:50

Posted on 25/04/2016 10:50

Hello Sandie, I was answering the question of 'flo123', pointing him/her to the voting link in your first post Smile

I have already voted Innocent

SandieG replied on 25/04/2016 10:53

Posted on 25/04/2016 10:53

Oops sorry Dave - yes I should of addressed that to Flo123 and thanks for helping to direct her to the right place  Sandie

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook