1932 - not up to a adequate standard

Snowman2603 replied on 19/08/2020 12:18

Posted on 19/08/2020 12:18

We have just returned for CL 1932 in Kirkbean,and feel the need to make members aware of:

1. The surface is (like a poor car park quarry waste,) rough and weed strewn a recipe for a twisted ankle or worse
2. The view was obscured by the unkept hedge
3. It was impossible to peg out the awning due to the ground
4. The electric supply to say the least is flaky and cut out
5. The water in the toilets was dangerously hot – with only a hand written note to warn of this
6. Although the entry in the caravan club handbook indicates that a shower is available, we were told that this was not so.

Moderator Edit:

Can I suggest that you consider reporting this directly to the club if you feel it doesn't meet adequate standards as it's unlikely that anybody from the relevant department of the club will see this. 

The CL has mixed reviews the latest being July of this year.  You could also leave a review which would more likely be seen by anybody looking to visit the site rather than a post on here.

Many Thanks.

SteveL replied on 19/08/2020 22:53

Posted on 19/08/2020 22:53

Sounds good. I'm well practiced with my Colapz bucket after one site over there last September.😂

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook