ACSI 2017 books and card

replied on 23/11/2016 15:34

Posted on 23/11/2016 15:34

My son who is a member of the 'friendly club' has just ordered from them the 2017 ACSI books and card for £11.99 post free.

The books and are not currentlyavailable from the Caravan Club at any price. Why?

InaD replied on 28/11/2016 17:58

Posted on 28/11/2016 17:58

Will an ACSI card help.  I am hoping to go to Holland next spring (half term)  at peak time, sowill there be discounts available as I have seen reports that discounts are little or nill at these times

In Holland schools are off from 22-30 April 2017.  Before that is Easter weekend 14-17 April; the King's birthday is also a Bank Holiday, 27 April.  In early May, the 5th, it's Liberation Day and classed as a BH.

Looking at ACSI dates for this year, some sites didn't accept the card during the Easter period, but others did.  I think you need to have a look at the website once the details for 2017 are available, check the sites you're interested in and decide from that whether it's worthwhile buying the card/guide.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook