CC telephone staff, credit where credit is due

DEBSC replied on 09/01/2017 11:26

Posted on 09/01/2017 11:26

I, like many others, get fed up with some daft things the CC do, and I sometimes voice this on here. However, I also like to point out when the service of any business is good. I have had cause to ring the CC three times in the last month, and on each occasion the response from the members of staff on the other end of the phone has been excellent. Always helpful, clear, cheerful, polite but nicely chatty. The very best of many companies I can think of. They seem very well trained in their jobs and it is a pleasure to speak to them. Well done!  Now IT staff please take their lead and sort out this site asap, especially the classifieds section!

fatbelly replied on 09/01/2017 13:29

Posted on 09/01/2017 13:29

I have just joined the CC today and booked our 1st trip away over the phone. I was really impressed with the service and friendliness of the CC staff member. Absolutely 1st class . 

Tracy123 replied on 10/01/2017 13:17

Posted on 10/01/2017 13:17

Hi All,

Thank you so much for your lovely comments. It's nice to be appreciated as we do try our very best for our Members.

I will get your comments passed on to our Contact Centre Manager.

Best Regards

Tracy

N1805 replied on 11/01/2017 09:07

Posted on 11/01/2017 09:07

Also agree with the above posts. Always helpful staff at CC.

BrianJosie replied on 11/01/2017 19:32

Posted on 11/01/2017 19:32

Hi guys we are active members on several Motorhome forums and come across threads criticising the CC sites and staff regularly.But we have been camping for about 22yrs now and always use CC sites .In all that time we have never had a bad experience with either the sites or the wardens,always helpful and polite.Keep up the good work.

Brian & Jo

DSB replied on 12/01/2017 01:32

Posted on 12/01/2017 01:32

I also agree with the above posts.  Whenever I have needed to ring, the service recieved has always been excellent.

David 

N1805 replied on 13/01/2017 15:33

Posted on 11/01/2017 19:32 by BrianJosie

Hi guys we are active members on several Motorhome forums and come across threads criticising the CC sites and staff regularly.But we have been camping for about 22yrs now and always use CC sites .In all that time we have never had a bad experience with either the sites or the wardens,always helpful and polite.Keep up the good work.

Brian & Jo

Posted on 13/01/2017 15:33

Great to read positive posts. Also never had problems with any CC staff at sites or by phone.  IMHO it's a shame some members can't show more positive support for the club on CT.

Longtimecaravanner replied on 14/01/2017 09:04

Posted on 14/01/2017 09:04

Totally agree the staff are a pleasure to talk to and it is great to acknowledge that fact.

Incidentally we have taken out Red Pennant insurance for our next trip and then realised we may want to cancel or post pone for something not covered by insurance. As it less than 14 days since we took it out I rang to inquire if it was too late to cancel the insurance and was told we can cancel right up to the day of departure. How many other companies would allow you to do that?

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook