Carole King to visit UK

Oneputt replied on 08/03/2016 08:04

Posted on 08/03/2016 08:04

Carole King is to play her first UK concert in more than 25 years at the BST festival in London's Hyde Park.  If we are in the UK at the time will try and make it

moulesy replied on 08/03/2016 09:11

Posted on 08/03/2016 09:11

I heard that on the news this morning - very exciting. She's going to be performing Tapestry from start to finish - apparently no-one's ever asked her to before. I'm going to check out the date later this morning and will definitely try for tickets. Happy. Use left and right arrows to navigate.

brue replied on 08/03/2016 09:16

Posted on 08/03/2016 09:16

I've got Tapestry but have visions of all of us OAPs in Hyde  Park recalling our lost or mis-spent youth! Wink Hope they broadcast it, I'll be watching out for you Moulesy..Laughing

moulesy replied on 08/03/2016 09:21

Posted on 08/03/2016 09:21

Aaaaagh! Just checked it out on BBC news website and the concert's on 8 July - right in the middle of our planned trip to North Wales and Anglesey. Now have to start working to persuade Mrs M that I made a mistake with those dates!! Wink. Use left and right arrows to navigate.

RichardPitman replied on 08/03/2016 16:56

Posted on 08/03/2016 16:56

Aaaaagh! Just checked it out on BBC news website and the concert's on 8 July - right in the middle of our planned trip to North Wales and Anglesey. Now have to start working to persuade Mrs M that I made a mistake with those dates!! Wink. Use left and right arrows to navigate.

It's too late ....

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook