Airdream Awning

Autotrailarapaho1 replied on 14/08/2017 21:46

Posted on 14/08/2017 21:46

Hi I have just purchased a Kamptech Airdream 390 inflatable awning we have used it twice now but for some reason it will not sit tight up to the caravan  so I have got the tear poles and it still leaves a gap between the van and the awning does anyone know what I am doing wrong other than that the awning is first class 

Moderator Comment - Not quite sure why this was posted in the Story Section as it's a discussion topic?

richardandros replied on 15/08/2017 07:10

Posted on 15/08/2017 07:10

Are you pegging the rear corners slightly underneath the van?  I have found that if you do this, the foam pads are pulled tightly against the side of the van and there's no need for the additional poles.  I bought a set of poles with our awning but have yet to use them.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook