Cheap Motorhome Hire - £50 per day Nov/Dec

ValDa replied on 05/10/2018 09:19

Posted on 05/10/2018 09:19

A few days ago I posted a link to a company offering cheap motorhome hire during November and December, and linked to the company name.  Despite a lot of interest that post has now disappeared, so I'm trying again here without the actual link.   I have no financial link, or any other link to the company, except friends have just hired a motorhome from them.

I thought it would be useful for anyone considering moving from a caravan to a motorhome - to test it first to see if a motorhome suits them, before any huge financial commitment.  The following is included in the price:

Fully comprehensive insurance
Breakdown cover
Unlimited Mileage
Two drivers
(aged 25 – 75 with full UK/EU licence for 2 years or more, not more than 2 x 3 point convictions and one no-fault claim per driver in the last 3 years – additional premium or security deposit/excess may be payable for exceptions)
Temporary membership allowing access to member discounts on certain sites
Bike rack (mountain bikes & bike lock available as an optional extra)
Dual-fuel central heating system (operates on either electric hook-up or gas)
Digital LCD TV/DVD/CD player with Freeview
Fully equipped kitchen including all crockery, utensils and cooking equipment
Dual-fuel fridge with freezer compartment
Gas cooker with grill and hob
Bathroom with hot and cold running water and shower
Water flushing cassette toilet with toilet chemical
Wardrobe
Pair of levelling ramps
Fire extinguisher
Mains hook-up lead
Fresh water fill-up hose
Full propane gas cylinder
Full induction
Telephone support
CCTV, Alarmed, controlled secure parking for your own car while you are away (At own risk)
If you hire for 7 days or more, then get a FREE car wash on your car.

If anyone's interested then please email me on valdaathome@gmail.com and I can pass on the details.

Moderator Comment:

I presume that the original post was removed because it was classed as advertising Val.  I'll flag this up for Rowena to confirm that she's happy for this one to stay.

Many thanks for your interest in helping fellow members.

Pippah45 replied on 13/10/2018 11:54

Posted on 13/10/2018 11:54

That's very useful to know ValDa I have often thought of a trial run, wish it could be in New Zealand!  But of course there will be cheaper times there too!

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook