Trigano Silver 310 TDL handbook

SuboMike replied on 13/12/2021 16:38

Posted on 13/12/2021 16:38

Can anyone advise me where to obtain a handbook for a Trigano Silver 310 TDL touring caravan.  I have tried websites that sell manuals but have not been successful.  The seller did not provide a manual.  I have tried to contact Trigano in France but have not received a reply yet.  Would be grateful for any advice.  This is my very first caravan so I need all the help I can get.

keithpres replied on 14/12/2021 10:00

Posted on 14/12/2021 10:00

I have the Trigano Rubis 310 which is very similar. When I contacted Trigano France was informed to contact my local dealer despite no dealer network in UK for Trigano Caravans. Wokingham Motorhomes used to supply parts but when I last contacted them they could not help.

I obtained manuals online for the casstte toilet and fridge: (C200 toilet)  www.thetford-europe.com/gb  (Dometic RM4200 fridge)  www.usermanual.uk

Wheel torque settings for mine are: 110/120Nm. Jacking points are the side rail behind the axle. Nose weight for mine is 45/50kg. Your van is slightly heavier and nose weight is probably around 55/60kg.

Hope this helps

marko65 replied on 29/12/2021 17:48

Posted on 29/12/2021 17:48

Best of luck getting a reply from Trigano, I've emailed them on numerous occasions and have yet to get a reply.

I've got a Trigano 310 tdl so if you need any info I'll try and help you out.

I did try and scan my manual for you so I could email it to you but for some reason my printer has stopped talking to my laptop

netcam replied on 27/01/2022 10:20

Posted on 27/01/2022 10:20

I wondered if you have tried Highbridge Caravans in Somerset as they have recently started selling Trigano Caravans.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook