Towing Mirrors

WayneBond replied on 17/07/2021 21:12

Posted on 17/07/2021 21:12

Hi All,

I am new to EVERYTHING in the Caravan and Motorhome world but it would be nice to think that I will be an owner of something in the near future! :)  I have lots of questions and I hoped to document my experiences in a blog of some form.

I wondered what people would recommend as a good make/model of towing mirror for caravan use.  I know I could go on Amazon and read lots of reviews but i would rather hear what people on here recommend!  Does it depend on the car you have? (i have a qashqai)

Thank you all

Wayne

DaveCyn replied on 26/07/2021 19:12

Posted on 26/07/2021 19:12

Welcome aboard 

You'll get loads of good advice regarding towing mirrors. 

My advice is get down to a local caravan accessory shop and have a good look around. Get some advice from the sales staff and get them to show you how they fit. 

As with all things, be sure you can fit them securely and they give you the correct field of vision 

Tigi replied on 26/07/2021 19:44

Posted on 26/07/2021 19:44

Milenco Aero`s are a popular and good choice. Take care to ensure whatever you choose will fit as some car mirrors can have tricky shapes to fit to.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook