NC 500

ScreenNameC6C05AABD6 replied on 30/03/2021 13:34

Posted on 30/03/2021 13:34

We are planning to use our Motorhome for the first time this year and hoping to do the North Coast 500 at the end of September for two weeks. Can anyone recommend sites though out this route.

Appreciate any advice.

Regards

Chris

Moderator Edit:

This will end up being a duplicate of an existing thread, so I'm locking it but invite you to check out the link already given.

Tinwheeler replied on 30/03/2021 14:14

Posted on 30/03/2021 14:14

There are numerous threads on this subject of which the latest is this- 

https://www.caravanclub.co.uk/club-together/discussions/information-technical-tips-advice/caravans/scotland-500/

I've suggested sources for sites in that thread and, of course, you've got a few club sites and CLs to choose from. There's a lot of info on the internet.

Personally, I’m staying well away this year. It was extremely busy when we used the north as a stepping stone for getting to Orkney and Shetland in 2019.

Btw, you can select your own choice of user name in My Profile at the head of the page.

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook