Kampa Revo Zip awning

Jifflejaffles replied on 06/06/2017 18:00

Posted on 06/06/2017 18:00

Do any fellow members have experience of these awnings? I particularly need to know about the quality of materials and manufacture.

Roy284 replied on 27/06/2017 12:58

Posted on 27/06/2017 12:58

I too would be extremely grateful for any feedback from your experience with this roll out awning which I understand is new from Kampa this year so possibly not likely to be too much?

ozzbox replied on 17/08/2017 22:00

Posted on 17/08/2017 22:00

I purchased the Kampa Revo Zip 400 with privacy room and limpet fix kit a few months ago and have just returned from Cornwall where we spent 2 weeks with the awning up. I am really impressed with the quality of it in terms of the materials used and the construction of it.

There were a couple of days where it was extremely windy and it barely moved. One of my concerns was how it would react in such conditions but I had no need to be concerned.

I had previously been using an inflatable awning but much prefer this now as there are a few different ways it can be used and it is so simple to put up.

Paullb replied on 05/09/2017 15:25

Posted on 05/09/2017 15:25

I also have the Revo zip 400 since March this year and have used it on several outings both as a canopy and with the privacy room attached to our Lunar Clubman SB. We are really pleased with it and materails and construction appear robust. I use the Fiamma storm straps the ones with the keyhole type connectors which fit perfectly into the provided hole in the uprights.

BillyH replied on 31/12/2017 15:41

Posted on 06/06/2017 18:00 by Jifflejaffles

Do any fellow members have experience of these awnings? I particularly need to know about the quality of materials and manufacture.

Posted on 31/12/2017 15:41

Hi 

Yes took delivery of mine early December and used it over Christmas.As discribed it was easy to install. ,easy to set up and glad to say easy to put away.

I say easy to put away as it drove me nuts during the night with its constant flapping in a light wind. The edges of the roof flapping like a flag on top of a mountain.

Kampa should consider side fitting of Velcro loops to lessen the movement of the roof  hitting the side rails during even mild wind .Another consideration should be a storm strap fitting .

I understand these are Sun Canopies but this is the UK

BH

Lee Armsby replied on 04/03/2018 08:57

Posted on 31/12/2017 15:41 by BillyH

Hi 

Yes took delivery of mine early December and used it over Christmas.As discribed it was easy to install. ,easy to set up and glad to say easy to put away.

I say easy to put away as it drove me nuts during the night with its constant flapping in a light wind. The edges of the roof flapping like a flag on top of a mountain.

Kampa should consider side fitting of Velcro loops to lessen the movement of the roof  hitting the side rails during even mild wind .Another consideration should be a storm strap fitting .

I understand these are Sun Canopies but this is the UK

BH

Posted on 04/03/2018 08:57

Do kampa have a carpet to fit the revo range ?

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook