Help with moving caravan to different storage site

Twinks24 replied on 20/04/2021 08:49

Posted on 20/04/2021 08:49

Hi,

My partner and I are elderly and new to caravaning and need someone to move our caravan from an address in Chesterfield to storage near Lincoln, (about 1 hour away).

Is there anyone willing/available to do this for us please? We would pay for this service of course.

Tinwheeler replied on 20/04/2021 12:46

Posted on 20/04/2021 12:46

If you do an internet search for caravan transport in the relevant area, I think you’ll find several firms who could help. Check, too, the ads in the club magazine.

A private individual doing this for you could run into difficulties with his/her insurance company as soon as money changes hands.  

Tinwheeler replied on 20/04/2021 13:17

Posted on 20/04/2021 13:17

You're welcome.

Btw, you can choose a user name of your own via My Profile at the head of the page.

Oxfordeagle15 replied on 20/04/2021 18:54

Posted on 20/04/2021 18:54

Speak to Robinsons Caravans in Chesterfield, they will surely know of someone who could do this for you.  Probably best to speak to someone in Sales.  They have always been very helpful whenever I have contacted them.  Good Luck

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook