Caravan suggestions under 950kg MTPLM

Marksailor replied on 22/06/2015 22:54

Posted on 22/06/2015 22:54

Hello... New to caravanning, but joined the CC and would love to pick the brains of experienced members.

We are looking at a secondhand caravan, ideally with a MTPLM of 900kg or less... We are limited with our Renault Captur to this limit.

So far we have considered a Lunar Ariva GT, around the 1998/99 vintage which fits nicely to the 900kg towing limit And would comfortably fit the two of us... Having our own shower is pretty essential- we are looking to explore more basic CL sites.

However, as my knowledge is fairly limited, I wonder if people could suggest other, good value, caravans which would fit this limit, and not punch my budget much beyond £5,000.

Thanks in advance for any advice- any help very much appreciated! Can't wait to get out there... Aiming to buy in the early/mid autumn.

Cheers.

Mark

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook