Touring alone

irene price 2019 replied on 09/05/2019 17:32

Posted on 09/05/2019 17:32

hello everybody ime new to using this pc only ever used my tablet so hope ime in the right place

i would lie advice please my friend lost her husband last year and they had toured a lot.//

and she  would like to carry on doing so  but being alone now is a bit apprehensive

i read last year of a female club member who now also travels alone and she invited singles toj

join her. but  i cant remember where or which mag it was in..

so my first request is for help please as my friend w ould really like to tour again. thankyou you all

look foward to your replies happy traveling  irene

Rocky 2 buckets replied on 09/05/2019 17:38

Posted on 09/05/2019 17:38

Check out ‘solo caravanning & touring’ on this page just above the ‘social room’, have fun👍🏻😊

Tinwheeler replied on 09/05/2019 19:00

Posted on 09/05/2019 19:00

Good advice there from Rocky, Irene.

I think you’ll find links to other solo organisations in that section. 

There are quite a few members here who tour alone and, hopefully, one or two might post later.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook