Old Caravaner but New Member

Norty Chihuahuas replied on 27/04/2019 12:27

Posted on 27/04/2019 12:27

Hello to all you wonderful people. 

Have been caravaning since I was a twinkle in my fathers eye 50 & a bit years ago, Had a break at 16yrs old for 12yrs, being too busy discovering beer and girls, (caravan? NO way!) mentality at that prime age.😄

Aged 28 towing my own caravan, so been at it for 25yrs now, only just joined up with you guys. Looks like you all have a nice community here, thank you for being here.

Johnny57 replied on 27/04/2019 15:05

Posted on 27/04/2019 15:05

Hi Norty Chihuahuas
Welcome to the Caravan and Motorhome Club and Club Together.
As I run one of our Club’s CLs (Certificated Locations - small 5 van sites) of which there are currently 2208 of us to choose from, I hope you may consider also trying out some of these. They are hidden gems offering picturesque solitude away from the crowds that are exclusively for use of CAMC members giving you maybe a more affordable holiday! Some of us offer online booking and we are very diverse bunch!
John - Newton Grove CL
see or like us on Facebook

Waffler replied on 28/04/2019 20:46

Posted on 28/04/2019 20:46

Don't  forget your local centre. We had 3 nights away with entertainment each night over Easter for £42.50.  We went off site in the day although stuff was going on including for children but had company in the evening. Also if you need any help it's on hand.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook