Newbies

Covlocks replied on 24/06/2017 13:13

Posted on 24/06/2017 13:13

After many years of cussing caravans on the road, we have taken the leap and purchased our fairly old Bailey Ranger. After 4 weekend excursions to see if we were really suited to the caravan scene, after many years of trips into Europe and beyond, we are sold.

My wife loves it to the point of myself not being allowed to tow 'her' caravan, she has picked out 'her' new Coachman and 'her' new tow car.

We look forward to being a little more adventurous, and perhaps trying a rally somewhere to enjoy some of the more social life part of the caravan life.  

DSB replied on 24/06/2017 20:53

Posted on 24/06/2017 20:53

Great to welcome you to Club Together and the Caravan and Motorhome Club.  Glad you have caught the caravanning bug.  I notice you are from the West Midlands so I'll look out for you in Jacksons of Arley!!  laughing

David 

Firedragon replied on 25/06/2017 08:03

Posted on 25/06/2017 08:03

Welcome Covlocks, here's to many more outings in the future laughing

You are spoilt for choice of rallies and centres up there, try a few different ones to get a good fit for you, you don't need to join until/if you want to. 

You seem to have everything in hand, but any questions - ask away, or just share your experiences with us smile

Alison

karenham replied on 28/06/2017 11:02

Posted on 28/06/2017 11:02

Hi Covlocks,

Welcome to CAMC, its lovely to hear that you are having such a great time. If you need any help please let us knowsmile

Haydn Emmett replied on 28/06/2017 19:52

Posted on 28/06/2017 19:52

Hi also got the bug, bought a caravan then had to look out for something to pull it with, got that sorted. Then went to Chatsworth site now we have other sites booked and others in the pipe line, it's great talking to other members on site and reading about other members discussions and problems.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook