Newbies!

The Grices replied on 31/10/2019 12:32

Posted on 31/10/2019 12:32

Hi there,

Me and my husband have just bought our first touring caravan and are new to the caravan club. We are from the Cheshire area.

Just a brief introduction from Ray and Helen and very much look forward to meeting some great people on site.

No doubt we will be posting questions on here. Looking forward to some happy touring! 

Ray & Helen

Tinwheeler replied on 31/10/2019 12:53

Posted on 31/10/2019 12:53

Hello, R&H. Welcome to CT and the club.

There are lots of sections here where you can ask questions and lots of posters who will help if they can.

Have fun with your new van. 😀

bandgirl replied on 01/11/2019 10:07

Posted on 01/11/2019 10:07

Welcome Helen and Ray, and all new members, caravanners, motorhomers, trailer tenters, CTers that I haven’t commented on recently.

ABM replied on 01/11/2019 14:44

Posted on 01/11/2019 14:44

Welcome indeed, Helen & Ray, Two more Members from the County Palatine  wink But , unlike CJ's inference not all have whiskers, only some of us  wink

DSB replied on 02/11/2019 10:55

Posted on 02/11/2019 10:55

Hi both.  Welcome to Club Together, the CAMC and to the world of caravanning!  Good to hear from you.  There are plenty of sections here in which to post your questions - just choose the one most appropriate to your particular subject.  Do let us know how you get on with it all, and look forward to reading your posts.

David 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook