snowy replied on 25/01/2012 07:53

Posted on 25/01/2012 07:53

Hi all, just wanted to say hello and introduce myself a little bit.

Totally new to the caravanning world, we take delivery of our first 'van on the 31st January- Purchased a KIP Kompakt from 'The caravan shop' so looking forward to many weekends away.

Already thinking of our first weekend at a local site next weekend!!!

Bellsboy replied on 26/12/2016 09:32

Posted on 26/12/2016 09:32

Welcome to Club together Snowy. I'm sure you can't wait to be out and about with your new toy enjoying this wonderful hobby. Good luck in your adventures and please let us know how your first trip goes.

DSB replied on 26/12/2016 09:47

Posted on 26/12/2016 09:47

Just for information.  This initial post is from 2012 so I think I had better close the post.  Snowy has Ince left the Club and has joined the C&CC as it better suits his needs and has not posted on CT since 2013.  It's so easy to miss the date - I've done it many times myself.

David

This topic has been locked, no new replies can be added.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook