Newbie trailer tent owner

BowScott replied on 02/09/2018 10:10

Posted on 02/09/2018 10:10

Hello all

Myself and my partner have just brought a Trigano Galleon GL trailer tent. We have never owned one before and have taken her for our first trip, which we are now on. We love it, and today have joined the Caravan Club.

If anybody has any hints and tips for trailer tent owners i would really appreciate it. We are new to this so really are the equivalent of a blank canvas on the subject of trailer tents. 

Many thanks in advance. cool

JillwithaJay replied on 02/09/2018 10:17

Posted on 02/09/2018 10:17

Hi and welcome to the forum and the club. 

If you have any questions to help you with your new purchase, have a look at our Trailer Tent Section further down the index and pop your questions in there.  Feel free to start a new thread in there if you need to.

Tinwheeler replied on 02/09/2018 10:17

Posted on 02/09/2018 10:17

Welcome, Bow. 

I have no experience of TTs but take a look in the TT section and you’ll find a few others there. 

Enjoy your travels. 

RowenaBCAMC replied on 13/09/2018 09:38

Posted on 13/09/2018 09:38

Welcome to Club Together and the Club BowScott and congratulations on buying your first trailer tent. 

My family holidays as a child were in a trailer tent and we had so much fun. We went all over the UK and Europe including France, Switzerland and Italy. Having a trailer tent gave us the opportunity to explore and discover new places but with the comfort that trailer tents can provide (raised beds, kitchen, etc). I am sure you will have some wonderful holidays and I'm looking forward to hearing all about it on Club Together. smile

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook