Newbie!!

Pageytheplumber replied on 03/10/2018 22:17

Posted on 03/10/2018 22:17

Hi everyone, 

Not sure if I have done this right??

Just thought I would say hi, just brought our first ever caravan and can't wait to get started!

Looking forward to getting tips/advice and sharing stories on here.

After a lot of decision making we have brought an immaculate 2012 swift challenger sport expression 586. (any tips/known problems with this van would be great!)

Cheers

Tom

Tinwheeler replied on 03/10/2018 22:20

Posted on 03/10/2018 22:20

Yep, you seem to have done it right, Tom.

Welcome, enjoy your new van.

ABM replied on 07/10/2018 13:12

Posted on 07/10/2018 13:12

As  a  Motorhomer  I  cannot  offer  specific  advice  ,  Tom  but  browsing  round  this  forums  variuos  sections  may well  give  you  general  advice.  And  trawling  t'  internet  for  SWIFT  Owners  groups ( if  any )  might  well  give  Model  Specific  advice.

That  apart,  Welcome  to  the  C& M Club  and  please  tell  us  how  you  get  on  --  Newer  'vanners  are  a  constant  source  of  new  viewpoints  to  wake  up  some  of  our  more  "Senior"  members  surprised

Have  fun  with  your  new  possession!!

RowenaBCAMC replied on 22/10/2018 11:52

Posted on 22/10/2018 11:52

Welcome to Club Together Tom and congratulations on buying your first caravan...smile

Keep us updated on how you get on and feel free to as any questions on the forums. 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook