Lost watch - Cherry Hinton, Cambridge

JA01702 replied on 06/05/2022 09:55

Posted on 06/05/2022 09:55

My Dad is currently staying at Cherry Hinton site in Cambridge. He lost his watch on Monday 2nd May at the shower block at 09:15. It was a 21st Birthday gift from his Mum 56 years & it sentimental value is priceless to him, his devastated that’s it gone. Please anyone that was staying there over the weekend or anyone that has any information please reply with some good news. Nobody is or will get in any sort of trouble, we just want the watch returned to its rightful owner. Many thanks 🤞

Moderator Edit

Your numerous other duplicate threads have been removed.

DavidKlyne replied on 06/05/2022 17:18

Posted on 06/05/2022 17:18

I assume you have contacted the site staff direct as that would be the first port of call for lost property being handed in? It might also be worth trying Facebook groups if you have not already done so. 

David

JA01702 replied on 08/05/2022 07:16

Posted on 06/05/2022 17:18 by DavidKlyne

I assume you have contacted the site staff direct as that would be the first port of call for lost property being handed in? It might also be worth trying Facebook groups if you have not already done so. 

David

Posted on 08/05/2022 07:16

Yes David, campsite contacted, my Dad spoke to all pitches but 7 guests had checked out & left before he spoke to them. One has replied but still 6 guests that we’ve had no contact with. Have put posts on Facebook, Instagram & twitter with lots of support but no positive information about the watch whereabouts? Disappointed the the caravan & Motorhome club are saying due to data protection act they are unable to contact the guests that booked to stay for that weekend to see if anyone has any information? I’m sure the club regularly contacts it members about various issues over time? 
thanks for your reply & concerns. 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook