Introduction from the Community Manager

RowenaBCAMC replied on 18/01/2012 11:36

Posted on 18/01/2012 11:36

My name is Rowena and I am the Community Manager for Club Together. I have stayed on many campsites from a very early age and have had some wonderful family holidays both in the UK and overseas. Many of my friends and family are members of The Caravan Club including my parents and my in-laws, so I really enjoy working at the Club and interacting with everyone involved.

My hobbies include reading, writing, walking and geocaching. This year I want to make the most of the beautiful countryside around me and try to explore as much of the UK as possible, whilst visiting as many Club sites and CL sites as possible.

I am really looking forward to hearing from you all and learning more about you. If you have any questions or feedback please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook