hi all.... :)

AuntieGreg replied on 12/02/2017 15:12

Posted on 12/02/2017 15:12

hi all, Aunty Greg here,

Myself and Joolz (my long suffering partner) have just joined, so hi to all and we'd welcome any advice offered as we are rather new to all this malarkey!

We are looking to take one  of our daughters, one of our grandkids and our two labradoodle puppies away in may somewhere in europe for 11 days  in May, but haven't got a clue where to start looking for a destination, so any pointers or help there would be gratefully recieved.

hoep to see y'all out on the road somewhen

cheers

AuntyG

ABM replied on 12/02/2017 15:19

Posted on 12/02/2017 15:19

Greetings  AuntyG,  Welcome  to  the  Club  &  to

CT in  particular  -->  Standby  the  EuroCampers

Will  be  heading  this  way  with  Advice / Help / guidance

I  have  no  doubt laughing !

ChrisRogers replied on 12/02/2017 15:59

Posted on 12/02/2017 15:59

Hi, I would strongly suggest, if not done so already, get your pet passports and rabies jab for the dogs sorted out, then you need a vet on the way back for the passport to be stamped and worming tablets.

Vets

Purchase the ACSI card and sites book, lots of sites to choose from at a discount of peak. Then just go and enjoy yourselves.

N1805 replied on 12/02/2017 16:41

Posted on 12/02/2017 16:41

Wherever you go I’m sure you will all enjoy it.  Europe’s a big place & each country may not have the same ‘rules’ so a good starting point would be to check the drop down menus at the top of this page for some advice on the legal bits [other places like AA & RAC etc will also have info].  Destination will really depend on how far you want to travel & what you & the family want to do whilst away.  We find booking our ferry through the CC cheaper than the ferry companies direct but understand this may not always be the case. Good luck with your research.

HelenandTrevor replied on 12/02/2017 17:05

Posted on 12/02/2017 17:05

Hi and welcome to CT aunty Greg,  take a look at the overseas section, lots of useful info there I'am sure, enjoy your caravanning. smile

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook