Hello to club members

Grey Nomands replied on 03/09/2019 20:33

Posted on 03/09/2019 20:33

Hello all, we are very new to caravanning, as this is our first caravan. we have already had a few weekends away one in lincolnshire and the most recent last weekend in the lakes. and are looking forward to many more. i am a sponge and will take any advice members can offer. in terms of sites and accessories.

nelliethehooker replied on 03/09/2019 20:43

Posted on 03/09/2019 20:43

Welcome to the club and to CT in particular, GN. If you want to know anything I would suggest being specific in your questions, such as giving a location you wish to visit so that others can then suggest sites. Are you sticking to CC sites for the present, or do you want to try CLs? What sort of accessories do you require/need? etc.

tigerfish replied on 29/09/2019 00:43

Posted on 03/09/2019 20:33 by Grey Nomands

Hello all, we are very new to caravanning, as this is our first caravan. we have already had a few weekends away one in lincolnshire and the most recent last weekend in the lakes. and are looking forward to many more. i am a sponge and will take any advice members can offer. in terms of sites and accessories.

Posted on 29/09/2019 00:43

Hello,

I have been caravanning for over 40 years having first joined the Caravan Club back in 1978.  We left for a while in 1982 when we sold the van to buy our first house, but rejoined in 1993. By 2019 I was suffering from a serious spinal problem and we sold our beloved caravan. I had  a spinal op about 8 months ago which was very successful and having missed caravanning life so much I have now bought a motorhome so want to rejoin the Caravan & Motorhome club.

Somewhat devastated to learn that my membership no 08721348 has been consigned to history after all this time, and I must now rejoin as a new member.  It seems that loyalty is not valued today by the C&MC!

TF

DSB replied on 29/09/2019 15:44

Posted on 29/09/2019 15:44

Hi GreyN.  Welcome to Club Together.  Please feel free to ask any questions - there are plenty of sections to choose from - just choose the most appropriate one.  Do let us know how you get on.

David

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook