Hello from Flo

MyBuhda replied on 14/03/2018 14:37

Posted on 14/03/2018 14:37

Hi Everyone, we're new to the Club and purchased our 'van on an impulse last year. Wish I'd read some of the comments in other discussions before our first trip out!  It was a long drive to Wooler in Northumberland - only took me 8 hours.  Luckily, nothing went too wrong or amiss. We had friends nearby who were able to help out with novice problems like how to level the van - Both ways. And the oragami puzzle of the awning poles!

We've named our van Flo.  If you're a member of the Facebook group Wobbly Box or Freedom Caravans you may have seen some of my posts there.

We're looking forward to meeting and making new friends, so please stop by and introduce yourselves,  bring your stories and I'll make the tea.

Ttfn!

Malc & Angie

ABM replied on 14/03/2018 15:09

Posted on 14/03/2018 15:09

Welcome  to  the  Club  &  to  CT,  M & A !!  You've  obviously  got  stories  to  tell already laughing  so  find  your  favourite  threads  on  here  &  tell  us  how  wrong  we  were    and  then  " Go  With  The  Flo"  innocent

A B M

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook