Hello again!

tigerfish replied on 29/09/2019 09:11

Posted on 29/09/2019 09:11

Hello again!  We have been caravaners for about 40 years, starting with a Sprite 400 in 1977 and moving on to an Abbey Durham in 1978, when we also joined the Caravan Club.

We had to sell the Caravan in 1982 when we bought our first House, but resumed caravanning with an Avondale Wren in 1993. We rejoined the CC that year and remained paid up members i until July of this year. We had been forced to sell our Coachman Pastiche because of a Chronic Spinal problem which prevented the easy setting up and taking down whilst touring.

But a spinal op brought real relief and we really missed out touring, so I have now purchased a two berth Motorhome and we will be rejoining the C&MHC.

BUT really saddened that although the club has retained all of our details my membership number 08721348 is gone and we will have to join as new members!  Bit sad about that. But Hey Ho!

Tigerfish -and the DCOS

replied on 07/10/2019 14:59

Posted on 07/10/2019 14:59

Also very pleased to hear your news TF.

Oneputt replied on 07/10/2019 16:22

Posted on 07/10/2019 16:22

Welcome back TF and congrats on the new MH.  Guess amongst other destinations you will be down at Wildmere next year

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook