Hello

Veni Vidi Bibi replied on 24/03/2021 00:58

Posted on 24/03/2021 00:58

This is our first time joining a caravan club, having owned our motorhome for just over 2 years.

We tend to wild camp or  stop in Aires in places that's acceptable, but need a back up for when we occasionally travel with our grandchildren.

We are quite adventurous Tackling a 4 week trip To Nordkapp in October for a first long trip and first time traveling in a Motorhome on the Continent.

Enjoy photography and videomaking.

Anyway, looking forward to more adventures when we are allowed.

And we Run under the name of Veni Vidi Bibi + We came , We saw , We Drank !

cyberyacht replied on 24/03/2021 07:28

Posted on 24/03/2021 07:28

Welcome to CT. You won't want to do much drinking in Norway. The booze is very pricey. Take your thermals. When I was at North Cape in June a few years back there was a snowdrift taller than me!

brue replied on 24/03/2021 08:46

Posted on 24/03/2021 08:46

Well you'll be a lot closer to home this year but hope you enjoy your travels. Welcome to CAMC, if you prefer quieter sites try CLs you'll find them in places others can't reach, have a good time! smile

ABM replied on 24/03/2021 14:40

Posted on 24/03/2021 14:40

##  Welcome to our world, glad you came on in ##

Good Luck with your Euro-travels, I hope everything goes well BUT please remember to let us grounded home-birds know how you are getting on-- it's much better than films on telebox  winkcool

DSB replied on 31/03/2021 22:40

Posted on 31/03/2021 22:40

Hi Veni Vidi Bibi   Welcome to the Caravan and Motorhome Club and to Club Together.  I think we are all looking forward to getting out and about, once more, so do let us to know how you are getting on.

David

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook