Bonjour de belgique

samdx replied on 03/10/2018 12:12

Posted on 03/10/2018 12:12

Im sorry , i use google traduction, and i see my first message in french

now i writing my-self with my poor english_spanish  excuses me for for  mistakes and other error...

my name is Sam , my wife is Chantal , we are buy  a buccaneer elan 12 from 1993

normally , this caravan go to be recycled , but we are here , and  this caravane is now in my park_place

this caravan have a number cris....   i have answer cris and he say , this caravan is not stolen , but the name of owner is not good

who can help , my english is to bad for andersten  everythink

thank you for help

Sam et Chantal

i'm sorry to do  a second post , google didnt help me .....

eurortraveller replied on 05/10/2018 08:05

Posted on 05/10/2018 08:05

Bonjour Sam et Chantal,  you can ignore the CRIS numbers - no one in Belgium will ever look at them. My own caravan doesn't even have those numbers at all - they are not compulsory. Enjoy your travels. 

DavidKlyne replied on 05/10/2018 11:51

Posted on 05/10/2018 11:51

Hi Sam and Chantal

Welcome to the forum. As Eurotraveller says the CRIS document only applies to the UK. Are you using it in the UK or Belgium? If it's Belgium you may have to register it with the licencing authorities if its going to be towed.

David

PS hope the internet translation below makes sense!!!

Salut Sam et Chantal

Bienvenue sur le forum. Comme le dit Eurotraveller, le document CRIS s’applique uniquement au Royaume-Uni. Est-ce que vous l'utilisez au Royaume-Uni ou en Belgique? S'il s'agit de la Belgique, vous devrez peut-être l'enregistrer auprès des autorités de délivrance des licences pour pouvoir remorquer le véhicule.

David

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook