Post lists

Ken and Lorn replied on 16/01/2017 15:27

Posted on 16/01/2017 15:27

Hi can anyone point out where We can find a list of our posts?

There used to be a section on right hand column listing our recent posts mskinb it easier to follow up on them as we dont seem to get notifications.  This also made it easier to remember if we had actually posted on a topic, as my (Lorn) memory not do good since my stroke, which may be why we seemed to have posted duplicate posts sbout recommendations for 1st year service and minor repairs.

Has this been removed or should I have gone to Spec Savers lol and staring right at it but not seeing it?

I must say I find the whole new website rather confusing to use now since it's up date, not just in CT but also when booking sites.  Just my tuppence worth.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook