Logging In and Wrong Way Signs

Bakers2 replied on 05/04/2017 17:43

Posted on 05/04/2017 17:43

Am I alone in having issues with logging in? I'm certain I'm not. For the last few days possibly a week or more when I try to login, on my android phone or laptop where my log in details are automatically entered so I know I'm not getting good it wrong! I get those really infuriating green signs saying wrong way 😣😣. WHY?? How can I have gone through wrong way, only one option click the log in button. I try again and again, same message. When I return to a thread or wherever I was I find am logged in.  What on earth is happening?

Whilst on this subject, should a member of staff comment, could you also advise on any progress on the items raised on the snagging list? We have had comments like will be fixed soon/shortly etc, or we hope to fix after testing in the next week or two,  but I've not noticed any improvements or further replies.

I have to post on my phone, and constantly accidently, get the insertion box blocking the screen because it is accidently touched, it's very sensitive - would that the reply button responded so well.

Bakers2 replied on 05/04/2017 18:43

Posted on 05/04/2017 18:43

It must be an intermittent problem, cos I've just come back on here, and log in was quick and first time 😲😣

RowenaBCAMC replied on 06/04/2017 14:59

Posted on 06/04/2017 14:59

Hi Bakers2, Sorry you are having problems with this. I have flagged the discussion to IT to look into. Is anyone else having the same issues and can you screen grab and email me next time this happens? 

FYI Rochelle should hopefully have an update for the snagging list discussion soon.  

ABM replied on 06/04/2017 16:21

Posted on 06/04/2017 16:21

{ Thanks  for  the  'Snagging  List  Info  Ro  }

I  use  my  desk  top  PC  all  the  time  &  depending  which  of  the  "Frequently  used"    links  I  click  on  I  occasionally  get  the  same  page,  B2  --  But  I  find  that  if  I  just  head  for  the  CT  bit,  I  find  I'm  in  and  ready  to  go  !!,  I  think  it's  just  a  left -- over  hysterical  ( !! wink !! ) quirk.

B

soniabaird replied on 23/04/2017 16:28

Posted on 23/04/2017 16:28

I hope your problems are resolved soon.  I have been trying since January to get some log in details.  I contacted the camping cheque people twice via their website and once on the phone (had to leave a message) and have received no response at all.

It's making our trip of a lifetime very difficult to re-plan.  We are currently on month 7 of 10 of our grand Europe trip and can no longer see which campsites are accepting camping cheques.

The caravan and motorhome club have sent our details, which resulted in the only correspondence we have had (in French) to say no-one is in the office.  That was 2 weeks ago.  It seems that the company does not care about their customers and I don't believe they will ever contact me (it's been nearly 5 months)  We put over 200 cheques onto our gold card and as far as we can tell, at least 20 have been wiped off.  Of course, without being able to log in, we cannot be sure where they have disappeared too.  We will not be renewing anything, although I doubt that the company will be in business after a year or so.  I do hope they get it sorted, there are a lot of people that have invested their hard earned cash.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook