How to find discussions about a particular topic

ceeandcee replied on 27/03/2021 19:45

Posted on 27/03/2021 19:45

Hi everyone. I’ve asked this question before but please can anyone tell me how to pick up on a particular discussion. I go to UK CL sites, put CL recommendations in Cornwall and get a few thousand things to look at none relating to the topic. Am I missing something here? Thanks, Clive

JVB66 replied on 27/03/2021 19:52

Posted on 27/03/2021 19:52

If it is just a specific CL you are looking for reviews  

try looking up the CL on UK holidays and see the reviews say on there

eurortraveller replied on 27/03/2021 20:21

Posted on 27/03/2021 20:21

Clive, searches on this website are notoriously frustrating - try using PitchUp, SearchforSites, UKCampsites, or plain old Google - all of them will pinpoint sites in a specific area and will give you ratings, reviews and recommendations.

DavidKlyne replied on 27/03/2021 20:56

Posted on 27/03/2021 20:56

Clive

The search system seems to be lacking when it comes to pinpointing the "right phrase". I have to say its a problem common with lots of websites! I tend to use Google but even then you have to be fairly specific. If you are searching for CL's I would tend to follow this link from which you can then narrow down your search by town or county, also by facility.

David

ABM replied on 29/03/2021 22:16

Posted on 29/03/2021 22:16

At the risk of being " Removed " CeeandCee  I'd just post your query etc in a very obviously wrong thread  --  I reckon somebod will pop up and tell you where you should have posted in double quick time winkinnocent

ABM replied on 02/04/2021 21:39

Posted on 02/04/2021 21:39

Oh, so very sorry to cause you such confusion C & C -- I really did not intend that, Honest embarassed,  it's just an old un's sense of humour  cry.

Normally when I post poor information or in the wrong place within a few minutes there will be several posters correcting both my comments AND my { Lacking } sense of humour.  

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook