Ventura Air Awnings

Briang replied on 23/04/2019 17:04

Posted on 23/04/2019 17:04

Has anybody got one of these Ventura Air Awnings and any comments about it would be grateful. We have a Kampa 390 which is 3 years old and has faded from black to light grey and has started to go down only a little.
Brian.

Tirril replied on 23/04/2019 21:24

Posted on 23/04/2019 21:24

Ventura are part of the Isabella company but I believe are in a slightly lower price range. Isabella are the Rolls Royce of awnings and I wish they made air awnings. I have only seen one Ventura Air which I thought did not look as substantial as the latest Kampa Pro models, perhaps it was the way it was pitched.   The latest Kampa Pro models now have an additional coating to prevent fading so you should not experience the same problem

Briang replied on 24/04/2019 12:12

Posted on 24/04/2019 12:12

Hi Tirril

I haven't seen any on display locally only miles away. The cost of these are £1299.00 so not cheap. Thanks for posting a reply will have to look at the new Kampa Pro Ones

Thanks Brian.

TonyandKarenM replied on 24/04/2019 17:23

Posted on 24/04/2019 17:23

Hi, we have one. A Ventura Air Trinus as in the main photo. We have only had it a few weeks and have only had time to put it up once at the storage yard. It went up fairly easy. We are away next week and will let you know how we get on. Ventura UK have a video on facebook of a Trinus being put up. Well worth watching.

TonyandKarenM replied on 06/05/2019 13:38

Posted on 06/05/2019 13:38

Sitting in our Air Trinus 400 now. It is very spacious (4x3.6) and was relatively easy to put up. It was our first time and took about an hour all in including fitting the curtains and groundsheet. We'll see how much quicker we are tomorrow now we have had a go at it. There are an extra two air tubes which fit against the caravan but to be honest I wouldn't bother inflating them. The awning has a velcro strip around the bottom to attach the groundsheet to for a snug fit. The awning itself is very sturdy and although I've put a couple of the guide ropes on I don't think it will shift much. There's a good slope on the roof. No problem with condensation. No rain as yet so can't say if it lets any in. 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook