Tyre pressure units

Tony Dicks replied on 05/05/2020 16:38

Posted on 05/05/2020 16:38

We have just acquired the RAC900 to inflate the tyres on our MH. Must say super bit of kit and very quiet and comes in a great bag for storage. It was bought because of good reviews on the discussions on here so many thanks to all..

no one replied on 07/05/2020 22:21

Posted on 07/05/2020 22:21

I was very tempted by the Ring inflator, but opted for the Michelin superfast for 4x4.

Michelin tyre inflator

Which is also a brilliant compressor inflates my MH tyres to 55psi from 30psi very quickly indeed the 12v power lead is long enough to reach all 5 tyres (spare is on the rear) on my 5.3m MH

Amesford replied on 08/05/2020 08:27

Posted on 08/05/2020 08:27

We have had for some time a Ring inflator which did have the auto cut off when the pre set pressure was reached but overtime that has packed up so I just need to keep a close eye on it now but it does have a deflator on the hose so it can be corrected without the need to remove and re connect the hose plus it has a light that flashes out SOS in morse code what more could you want foot-in-mouth 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook