Midland Motor Movers, Aldridge.

willbee replied on 29/06/2023 14:25

Posted on 29/06/2023 14:25

A quick heads up regarding Midland Motor Movers. They may fit (not without problems - battery terminals left loose) but when it comes to a service call out you will find very little in the way of help, Within warranty period or beyond makes no difference. Emails are ignored. Phone calls are batted away.

I thought it was just me, but chatting on site has proved otherwise. I'm not the only customer who has been told to "refer to the manufacturer, we don't repair". Fair enough, now I know who to avoid when I want a mover fitted to my next van.

About time caravan makers offered caravans with factory fitted movers. Just a thought.

commeyras replied on 01/07/2023 08:29

Posted on 01/07/2023 08:29

I purchased a mover from Midlands Motor Movers last year.  It was fitted on the agreed dater and so far no problems.  Don't forget any problems within the gttee period are the responsibility of the company from whom you purchased the product, it is up to them to deal with the manufacturer.  If you paid by Credit Card you can always involve the CC company if you get no satisfaction from the purchasing company.

Rocky 2 buckets replied on 02/07/2023 06:13

Posted on 02/07/2023 06:13

Their Trustpilot reviews are quite eye opening willbee, very chalk & cheese.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook