Last Minute Campsites CAMC link working?

alan1406 replied on 19/10/2021 21:35

Posted on 19/10/2021 21:35

Got an email reminder today about the last minute campsites section on the CAMC webpages.  I'm running bang up to date software on my desktop pc, my iPhone and my iPad but it just won't load.  Anyone else having problems?  When it does work how's the experience?

young thomas replied on 20/10/2021 07:08

Posted on 20/10/2021 07:08

Also, does anyone know why having two systems (late availability and the normal booking page) should produce different results...ie why should we look at late availability....isn't there just one place for the actual data to reside?

SteveL replied on 20/10/2021 07:24

Posted on 19/10/2021 21:35 by alan1406

Got an email reminder today about the last minute campsites section on the CAMC webpages.  I'm running bang up to date software on my desktop pc, my iPhone and my iPad but it just won't load.  Anyone else having problems?  When it does work how's the experience?

Posted on 20/10/2021 07:24

Works OK on my iPad. When you say bang up to date, mine is offering iOS 15 which I have ignored. I always give it a month or two as their new operating systems often cause issues with third party software, which takes a while to resolve. Oh it’s not so last minute anymore, as it shows 8 weeks.

CholseyGrange replied on 21/11/2021 14:36

Posted on 21/11/2021 14:36

There are always lots of CLs that would welcome you.  Many stay open over the holiday period and most have EHU.  Many have hardstandings and if you are looking for fully-serviced pitches there is a website that allows you to search for both availability and fully serviced pitches with EHU.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook