I need to know about a lift to enter the motorhome

WJ16 replied on 09/08/2020 23:36

Posted on 09/08/2020 23:36

We need a lift to help my disabled husband enter the motorhome. Has anyone used a Motor step or a Leisure Lift? Advantages and disadvantages of each would be appreciated.

ABM replied on 10/08/2020 10:57

Posted on 10/08/2020 10:57

Sorry WJ but I think you would be better off trying one of the general Forums in the hope of getting a reaction .  Spend a bit of time browsing round them and the 'on line ' versions of the magazines and you should find somebody with at least the experience of using one.

ABM replied on 10/08/2020 11:38

Posted on 10/08/2020 11:38

www.coachbuiltgb.co.uk  make wheelchair accessible motorvans so they might be able to point you in the right direction WJ16  !! They were at the N E C  this February & I have found them in the Show Guide  surprised

Phone no is :-- 02476 341196

Info @coachbuiltgb.co.uk

Sorry I could not find anything else for you at N.E.C. 

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook