Fully Services CL Pitches

anglian replied on 17/07/2017 16:01

Posted on 17/07/2017 16:01

Is it me? I have tried and failed to find the list that another member compiled showing CL's with fully serviced pitches that was on the old site - does anyone still have a link?

I have given up the notion that the Club may make it more accessible in the bookings facilities to be able to select them even on the Club sites, and I also know there has been a great deal of comment over the year all to no avail. I have rung and asked why,  'don't know ' is the answer and in those heady days of Ask Rowena, I did , but sadly no reply there either.

The current Handbook is dutifully marked up, but the CL's are another matter, so if anyone can help.........

Moderator Comment - I have moved this to the CL section as you might get more help there and I have amended your title in include CL

HelenandTrevor replied on 17/07/2017 16:37

Posted on 17/07/2017 16:37

Anglian  The list is on the second sticky thread down on the CL section. Hopefully you will find it, I'am not very good at "links" embarassed

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook