Caravan Survey 06/24

number1caravanfan replied on 14/06/2024 13:06

Posted on 14/06/2024 13:06

I am in the process of my A-level Product Design coursework, and I am investigating the use of products around caravanning. To be successful in my project, I need to show proof of extensive research, which is why I have decided to create a survey to filled in. Using surveys helps to me to get comprehensive, clear data direct from potential clients of a product that could be manufactured. I have created a set of questions which will help me to propel my research into developing and improving my designs, which I am sure you will be happy to help with.

All motorhome, caravan, campervan, fold-out caravan, pop-top caravans, etc. are welcome to complete this survey - it will help me to broaden my data set.

https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=gtJucmCb9kabA21gdasbSMcSc5WPwRRHgJI8GXQP7DFUQk5CTzlQNlJUSE1GM0xJVTVCWk9QU0VNWC4u

eurortraveller replied on 18/06/2024 11:55

Posted on 18/06/2024 11:55

I wish you well with your exams, but if that survey is an acceptable way of doing “extensive research” then A level is not as demanding as it once was. 

Tinwheeler replied on 18/06/2024 12:33

Posted on 18/06/2024 12:33

Sorry but that questionnaire is more about vanning habits than products and I can see no way that it will show proof of extensive research about products as it is very sketchy.

Talking of 'proof', a little proof reading of your post might have been in order. 😕

eribaMotters replied on 18/06/2024 20:24

Posted on 18/06/2024 20:24

I taught A level Product Design for about 12 years. Towards the end of the lower 6th a student will be looking at upper 6th project work. As such they will be in the very early stages of identifying an avenue to investigate. As such questions will be very open, even vague. They are looking for a starting point to latch onto. Hopefully they will get a diverse set of replies and something will be of interest to them.

Colin

nelliethehooker replied on 18/06/2024 20:29

Posted on 18/06/2024 20:24 by eribaMotters

I taught A level Product Design for about 12 years. Towards the end of the lower 6th a student will be looking at upper 6th project work. As such they will be in the very early stages of identifying an avenue to investigate. As such questions will be very open, even vague. They are looking for a starting point to latch onto. Hopefully they will get a diverse set of replies and something will be of interest to them.

Colin

Posted on 18/06/2024 20:29

Did you complete the survey, Colin?

GEandGJE replied on 18/06/2024 21:09

Posted on 18/06/2024 21:09

Just a word of warning following the Cyber attack this year and all the keep yourself safe on the Internet advice being offered not only by the club and all Cyber Security professionals I would not be opening a link from an unknown source.

near Malvern Hills Club Campsite Member photo by Andrew Cole

Book a late escape

There's still availability at many popular UK Club campsites - find your perfect pitch today for a last minute trip!

Book now
Woman sitting in camping chair by Wastwater in the Lake District with her two dogs and picnic blanket

Follow us on Facebook

Follow the Caravan and Motorhome Club via our official Facebook page for latest news, holiday ideas, events, activities and special offers.

Photo of Wast Water, Lake District by Sue Peace
Visit Facebook